ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thats Good Money

Did anyone know MMU is imposing a RM100.00 fine on students who pay their fees late? Well, if you don't, then I'm telling you know. I seriously do not know whats the meaning of late when it come to MMU's context. All I know is I'm paying a month before exam. And thats what you call late payment. I do not know whats the ground of them doing this. Its not like we are very rich to begin with.

I'm pretty sure its due to the president's idea. This stupid moron had only bring trouble to the university and nothing else. I am not a single bit impress with whatever MMU is doing so far. First you must pay online or bank issued cheque. Now imposing a fine. When its their turn to come out with money for drama or clubs, it took 3 months

What the fuck is this? Its really one of mine biggest mistake to come here. Not that I'm left with any options now

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home