ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Sunday, September 27, 2009

I Dislike These Dinners

Have you ever attended those type of so called dinner party where two family sit together and dine? Or those where this family invite another family over to their house to eat? If you have been to this kind, then you might, actually know my feelings. And I say, I'm not a big fan of it

In fact I really don't like it. For various reasons. For one, if the host smoked, I'm screwed and I can't him to smoke. I hate cigrettes particularly and and tobacco products generally.

Second, there's a rule which says, "SMILE ALL THE TIME". And thats what I have to do. I smile so much I'm surprise my jaw is still alright. Although its slighly jammed up and I need to take a short while to get it moving again.

Third is the pretentious and hypocritical compliments being thrown about like bird feed.
"Oh, Mdm ****, where you got your pretty dress?"
"Wah... your son study law? Thats the best course in the world"
"Alamak! Cantik dan hensem la anak anak awak"
"Wow! Your cooking taste really really great! How you make this"

Yup. Something like that. Which I really really dislike.

I swore that I would not host something like this next time or even next life

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home