ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Don't

Sometimes I ask myself, when I love a person, when I love that person so much but yet, I hurt her.

I came to a conclusion that the problem lies a lot with me. I'm not working hard enough, I'm lazy, and probably a little too negative with all my surroundings. I'm determined to change. And this time I will. I must grow up and put more effort into it. I'll work really hard

To make a change which will make you a happier person and a change you'll believe

Give me some time. I know words are cheap. I'll need something more than that. You're the only one I want. Put in faith for one more time although I know you're afriad of getting hurt. Trust me another time although I know its hard. I'll do whatever possible to make things right

To make you happy

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home