ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Stumbling on Land

This is the worse paper so far and I dare say a number of people will agree with me. Especially question 5 part B. I seriously don't know a single thing about that. Question one is a no go since I don't have a Land Acquisition Act so I had decided to opt that out ages ago.

Things just got worse when I get blur from seeing the table in question 3. It looked so complicated at first to the extend I ask Mdm Sik 1 hectare of land is how many squre feet. She give me that bewildered look for a few moments and I realised I had asked something really silly. She comfirmed my thoughts by saying "Is it necessary?"

But after I realised its actually pretty simple ten minutes are gone. In my heart I was thinking why the hell is mathematical equations back haunting me?

Plus having the ever hardworking and consistent Alan writing very consistently next to me simply increase the tension. After the paper he stated that he might flunk. If he flunk, then I think I'll probably sink

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger sad miso said...

T_T Yessir, indeed. I began sweating when I saw Alan raising his hand when I'm not even done with question 3.

Oh god brb emo-ing.

October 7, 2009 at 1:23 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Hahaha! Just focus better tomorrow lo.Lol

October 7, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home