ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Gold Standard

After three days of hard work and effort. I finally completed my Zaku minelayer. I got tick by Terrance. He told me he will sell it to me cheap. When I ask for the price, he says, "don't worry. Its damm cheap". Yeah right. He sold it to me for RM147. Swt la him.



I took the whole first day which is approximately 10 hours of work to finish this. Well, I must say I'm really not satisfied with this model until now.



Lol. Finish this model at 4.00 am this morning. Well, its reasonable ok. And i made it into a silver standard this morning.



Yup. MS 06F Zaku Minelayer. I made battle scars all over its body using joss sticks. Then I make it look battle worned with some dark and light brown. Well, i won't say this is a very good piece of work yet... Now, the only think I lack of is some materials from my day. Then I'll try to customise it (hopefully) into a gold standard. Keep out on the next entry on My Pride
Ja~


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home