ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Friday, October 24, 2008

Day 5

Just a short update from the previous posts. Didn't go much today. Went back to Yi Yuan to get some stuff. So bought a Dutch rapier and a Japanese Katana. Then went to this place call "Xing Tian Di". No picture of myself as I'm still going around on my own. Not in much mood for picture too anyway





In short this is a heaven for any group of people. Note the word group. So its pretty useless I came alone. Its a area full of bars, cafes, bistro and etc. I saw some nice restaurants selling very appealing looking tenderloin steak too. Wanted to eat but I told the driver to pick me up in 30 mins. So force to let it passed. And I think they're celebrating halloween (I thought its over?!). Note all the skeletons and pumpkins. Not surprising since its a area frequent by Westerners

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home