ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Kiss Me Goodbye....

You say my love is all you need
To see you through, but I know this words are not quite true
Here is the path you’re looking for, an open door
Leave to the world you love to explore
Go if you must move on alone
I’m gonna make it on my own
Kiss me goodbye loves memory
Follow your heart and find your destiny
Won’t shed a tear for love’s mortality
You put the dream in my reality
As time goes by I know you’ll see
There’s a me here, but I love you enough to let you go free
Go I’ll give you wings to fly
Cast all your fears into the sky
Kiss me goodbye, loves memory
All of my life I’ll hold you close to me
Won’t shade a tear loves mortality
You put the dream in my reality
Kiss me goodbye, loves memory
You put the dreams in my reality
-
-
So the adults finally got our secret. It came a little fast I must say. All still well today and all it came so sudden after a few hours. I can understand all the pressure you face. Can't be help I guess.... Go on and be happy. You are and I will
-
-
Thank you for everything (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home