ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Of Telur Mata



Just went to Habeeb with roommate a while ago to have breakfast. And I realise they discriminate me. Look at my roommates telur mata. Its fried so so nicely. Mine on the other hand looked like those you find in Ixora food court (you know, those type where its overcook where the butt is brown and the eggyolk is smash all over). I didn't bother to take a picture because its so ugly.

Immediately I call for the waiter. He says my egg is the Thai style of frying

I was like.............. O.O

I told him, "Tak mau la. Saya mau macam dia punya"

"Tapi Thai style sedap oh.."

"Cepat pergi tukar -_-" and he did.

I'm living in Malaysia if he notice. If he don't probably I'll teach him the Malaysian style of eating fry egg (The style is easy. You call someone "Mari sini dekat sikit". When he open his mouth to ask "Apa?" you shove it into his mouth to shut him out.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home