ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Friday, December 19, 2008

Liao lo This Time

*Tsk tsk*

I'm usually confident in myself that I'll passed all my exams where my confidence is well placed since I've never fail exams even once in my life. However, such perception is about to change twenty fiveminutes ago.

Just came out from International Trade exam. I shall not elaborate on how bad it goes. When I see the paper, I know its tougher than facing the World Champion in DotA.

And k.n.n., there's so many ants on the wall next to my seat. Which, really make things inconvenient as I prefer to lean against the wall when answering. And that lecturer, with all due respect, please don't kecoh kecoh so much when people are answering the questions

And no aircond. Imagine having tea in an oven.

And my card reader spoil which disabling me from blogging topics where uploading picture from my phone is crucial

-_-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home