ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Monday, December 15, 2008

International Trade and Shipping Assignment

Know what? Our current group is mixed up with a 'senior' from our class and yup we have to do our assignment with this lady. To put it in a nice way I'll say she's someone with lots of motivation. If I want to say otherwise, I'll quote from Qjin "When you see her there's no need for Scary Movie".

She gotta be kidding. She says lets do 15 page. We thought the assignment is 15 pages but it actually meant 15 pages per person. Is she out of her mind?? Might as well find a publisher and publish the assignment. So we told her the maximum is fifteen. Guess what she do?

"hi.i completed my part.Aron is compiling the assignment rite?so can u pls forward thie e-mail to him.i dun have hos e-mail. I have attached my part,bibliography for my part and also aknowledgment. oh ya i forgot to tell...that day i meet mr.felix and he said there is no limit for maximum pages for the assgn...k bye."

-her email to us
Then what? I'm doing introduction so am I suppose to do a 15 fage introduction? Get it real. And now I suddenly have to compile it. I never knew its part of my job and I don't know how to compile. And can you believe it? Acknowledgement? What should I put? Thanks dad so much for bringing me up? -_-
You gotta be kidding me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home