ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Management Sucks

After my uni changed its president, I begin to dislike, if not hate, it a lot. He has been changing the system of the uni into something like his cheap former uni called UNITENT or something. You must now pay to take supplementary exam. And you only need 50% attendance. He chopped down trees and replace them with advertisement boards. Everthing is about money. There are other changes which I am not so sure about. Those who knows please leave it in the comments section.

The worst i they don't accept cheque anymore. If you insist to pay with cheque, you must have a bank issued check which you need to buy in the bank. How troublesome. So just now I must squatt by the roadside for twenty minutes to wait for my mum's friend as he was supposed to passed me that particular cheque. Accompanied by an ice-cream.

So yeah, "baldy-eating-ice-cream-by-the-roadside"

*Please choose Money Making University, money is always the smarter choice*

I've seen this in Dataran. It seems that I can't resist. I must get this set of rare Triple Dom set. They're Black Tri Star Customization. I must grab it as soon as possible. Anyone who're going DP do help me get it (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home