ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Lut Lut Session

I was sleeping very soundly until I receive a phone call at 5.30 pm yesterday saying "You'll be kidnap. Will reach your gate at 5 minutes." . . . .

Yup. So the four of us end up having lut lut in Capitol. And serious shit. This is the first time I'm having lut lut despite in Melaka for such a long time. There was such a long queue

So me being me, I told the maid in charge that Trev is Jay Chou's brother.

Maid : Je Cho tu sapa?
Me : Tu la... Tak tengok tv. Itu orang Taiwan banyak pandai nyanyi itu la
Maid : Oh oh! Dia ka?? Boss banyak suka lo. Betul dia punya adik ka?
Me : Betul la... Tipu awak buat apa?
Maid : Habis kenapa abang tak datang?
Me : Dia promoting concert dia kat Singapore la. Awak tak tau dia punya new album ke?
Maid : Tapi dia punya adik lebih hensem ya?

And we got a table shortly after that. And the boss serve us with scallops, abalone and prawns the size of my palm for only 70 cents each. Woohoo! Baik hatinya. Thanks to Jay's brother la. Still speak with us in English. He forgot Jay's English sucks. Was having the urge to ask if he could bring more abalone and big prawns out. Lol





Cake session in Nadaje. Don't mind the actions. The fork look dangerous yep. But its definitely fun at the same time (:

I might not look like it, but I'm actually missing my hair


Have you ever wonder to what extend people will do to hide themselves from the sunlight? Yup. I answer to your questions now (;

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Carmen Tang said...

is dat michelle phua i saw in ur photo??

January 2, 2009 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

lol

January 4, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home