ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Merry Christmas!!!!

We wish you a Merry Christmas,
We wish you a Merry Christmas,
We wish you a Merry Christmas,
And a Happy New Year!!



I was thinking I will be a bad blogger if I do not wish those who stop by my page a Merry Christmas. Yup. So Merry Christmas to you all, my friends and family. And I thanked my neighbour for so coincidently did turn on his wireless today.



How's everyone's Christmas eve? Is it good and fun? (:

I must thanked Thava and Rires for showing me the way to Havana cause I lost my way (As I'll usually be talking when people drive me there). Had a great dinner with honey (;
-
-
-
-


Its a heart! Its a heart!! Guess whats inside?????
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-




Heheheh!! Its chocolate chips cookies with almond (: A great surprise for me (: !!!!! Whoohoo!! And damm those thieves who curi makan while I'm asleep. Of course when I ask no one admits. A quarter missing when I wake up this morning X_X


She thinks I stink


It fits perfectly! Your estimation is right again (:





The best baker! Jangan la malu malu. Lol :P

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dexter Scofield said...

damn
u're lucky dude
it's a ralph
u sure xin fu
lol

December 25, 2008 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Hehehe...

December 26, 2008 at 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home