ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year

Happy New Year to all. may all your wishes come true this year and thereafter.

Well. Thats all I can say i guess. Had been reading all those blogs of people all writing about amazing resolutions this and that which I doubt many of them can manage to keep it going. So yeah, what the hell.

Even so, i must say I'm lucky after all. So maybe I'll write one or two things which i wanna do. One is to spend more quality time with honey (: hopefully we can go somewhere far after your exams. And many many more new year to spend together, many many more christmas, many many more valentine, many many more days, many many more weeks, many many more hours, many many more minutes and seconds.

Keep the rainbow going (:

I can see many people who want my life recently which I don't recent being one who wants to know my address so they could kill me or if not go to my wedding with a gun. I was like, haiy haiy. Well, thats if they can pull it off in the first place.

Next I hope to make better works in this year, though of course, only an idiot won;t get better from time to time. I haven't even finish my triple Doms yet

Lastly, hope i can get an air brush by this year.

********************************************************

Anyone in for some tarot reading? (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home