ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Monday, January 5, 2009

Stuffed Pig

Today has been a pretty productive day as in this morning I've completed 3 chapters of my International Trade. Why, cause I'm in the library and supported by tonics. But now, I'm trying to cultivate my patience since there's this guy which is the size of a pig, sitting a meter away from me, talking very loudly. I'm controlling my urge not to go up to him and say "shut up before I shove my pens right down your throat.

So I got to this public computer next to my table and blog

This is the new model I just bought. And I'm also controlling myself not to try assembling it. First is due to the exam and two, i haven't complete my Dom's diorama making.

I hope that pig stop oinking when I get back.

Now this african bastard is talking like in the market. Next to my com.

Control control

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home