ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Break


Another KL trip with honey again last saturday which is the second we had with many more to come. Ironically we are lucky in such a sense that we didn't go lost or take a wrong turn despite not having any GPS. I must give all the credit to Michelle for she kept vigilant and look out for sign board for me. I'm also lucky in another sense that she is not like those girlfriends who will sleep through the whole journey (:


A lunch at La Bodega. A recommended place especially for those who like Spanish food. Althoughits lunch we ordered one of their Big Breakfast set which comes with toast, scramble eggs, meat balls, sauteed mushroom, grill tomatoes, sausages etc etc. Its very very good

This fried rice thing is don't know what paella valenciano or sth of the sort. Not too bad but not something I enjoyed very much. Simply for two reason, one they fry it with tomato. Two, I'm force to deal with the big toilet business four times and I seriously suspect its due to this dubious looking dish.

As I followed honey walking in and out of shops with hands full of Forever 21 and others which I don't bother remembering the name, I'm hapy and not even a little bored. Cause I finally bought my Hyaku Shiki High Definition Limited Edition!!!!! I'm not so thrilled at buying la actually. I bought it simply again for 2 reasons. The first reason is a pretty unlucky one as my original plan to buy an ACguy had been derailed. No more stock. So.... my coming Hawaii beach Gundam project will be put on hold. Second, the shop is giving a whole lot of special discount!!. The usual price for this is RM 264.00 but I got it for only RM 169.00. It is the same for all other models, so I'm giving a short advertisement for the shop. Its called Grafitti Toys, Time Square 5th floor next to Mc Donalds. Hurry and grab while stock last (: Especially those who are looking for these limited HD colour version (Mark IIs, Zetas and Shikis).


Lastly, we watched this. Showing this movie in Pavillion. How ironic. Probably, due to the current economic crisis, its shown to raise some mental awareness to you ladies (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home