ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Monday, May 25, 2009

Remembering Introduction to Philosophy

Its a little pleasing and nostalgic to remember those good old times when we're in foundation. At the time, I must say, friends are very much closer to each other as compare to now. Nowadays everyone else seemed to be a lot busier. And its ok for everyone not to meet. Personally, I do miss those days sometimes. Especially with my own notorious "Green Gang".

Why am I so sentimental all of the sudden? Its due to the sudden resurfacing of this two and a half year old video. Credit to Wawa for tagging in this video which features, if I remember correctly, my very first step of being an interviewer. It happened all in the second semester where everyone, split into groups of course must do a presentation on a certain philosophical issues which includes Existence of God, Law vs Morality etc etc and ours: Sexual Harrasment. The subject is as interesting as the topic sound. Fun, exciting, interesting and of course a topic which can arouse a million different kinds of opinion. We made many interview as far as I remember and I lost all of it now. The above is just one of the many.

That day I interviewed these two friends here. Vivek on the left and Karl on the right. They have a really good view on things, really. And for that few minutes I thought being a reporter is a pretty good option for a job. Hahaha.... I'll just cut the crap and lets refresh our memories with a good view of the video :P

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous jasmine said...

oh man, the good old times .we really had fun with the presentation didnt we :) .

lol. i still have a printed copy of the day we all wore green! do u rememvber tht? :D

May 28, 2009 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Haha! Yeah. Its still with me. Lol

May 28, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home