ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Monday, September 13, 2010

A Little Thoughts After Coming Back From A Long Holidays

I've been away for a very very long time and oh yeah, I'm back.  Many things had happened within these past eight months but I'm back. Hopefully, I'm back for good. And my big welcome back is regrettably plague by a series of incoming exam. I've got tonnes of models that I've made within these eight months which I'm dying to share. But well, photo uploads would have to wait until all these pesky little exams are done

Moreover, I would be wondering if anyone who will drop by anymore since I've long abandon this page of mine to spiders and rodents

Well, to get things started I do have a question. You know, one can categorize their blog posts to categories. For example, my models would be under "My Pride". But then again, when I click on "My Pride", I notice that only certain posts of that particular category appears. I have no idea why the older ones does not appear. So here's the million dollar question. What in the world would I need to do to force them to appear?

And to call it a day, I've met someone who is really intelligent. When she's binding my notes, she did not even bother to remove the staples. Her consequences? The usual one and two, Aaron style. But well, lets cut her some slacks. Since I only paid 60 cents for everything. Anyways, welcome back

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous blendedme said...

Welcome back dude, have been waiting for you to reopen your blog ^^ *thumbs up*

September 13, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home