ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Thursday, September 16, 2010

When I'm Going In Circles

What would you do when you're a sitting duck and there's nothing you can do to get yourself moving? I am as such. I feel stagnation at this point of my life. I would like to move on and do something or create something. I have the drive in me but somehow I just couldn't.

Why? Because I'm lost. I do not know what I actually want, in terms of every aspects. Well, I would not say that I'm currently sulking and think that the world owes me everything. I'm too positive for that. The usual routine is still going on and the smile is still on me most of the time. Entertainments and exams are certainly something that I'm giving full attention to.

I do not know. When everything settles down, I feel a little empty inside. There is this tiny little bit of loneliness in me. Have anyone actually ask why am I so into Gundam models? Because these are what keeping me company at times when, well, the usual not so happy moments. Pathetic, some may think but I disagree. One, it keeps me happy and provide me with that little satisfaction once the work is done. Secondly, I would not have to bother anyone with my problems. Of course, there are friends and family who are there to lend a pair of their ears at any given time. But still, I prefer to solve my issues alone (:

Either ways, things would always start to look up after a while. When a person's mood is at the top, the only place it could go next is down and vice versa. Thats why we're humans (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home