ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Counting Down

Two more days and I'll be back. I might not look like it but I'm actually missing home.






Yesterday went to the sea side, a church and some temples. I didn't bother taking pictures of the temples. They're ugly.




I really like this church. They call it cathedral though I don't think its big enough to be one. Its called Cathedral of St Ignatius. Roman Catholic Church. Very nice building. More than a hundred years old!! It was build during the time when the Eight Consulates took over Shanghai. It was told that this church served as a shelter for many during the WWII

My aunt and I by the seaside. Lol

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home