ml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> SlashKiss for the Ladies

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Corrupting, Disturbing, Morality

I just came back from buying nasi lemak and I've seen something that really surprised me. As I was waiting for this mak cik to bungkus my rice, I saw her son and daughter playing something very obscene for their age of 4 or 5.

They sat opposite each other with the brother's legs open. His lower body is naked. They are playing penis pulling (PPP). The sister pull her brother's penis. Then he close his legs. Then he open again for the sister to pull again. Then he close again. It kept on repeating until I can;t stand it and told their mother. The mak cik tell them off. The worse part is when both of them stand up the sister's hand is still stuck to the brother's penis like magnet of different polar attracts and continue to PPP!!

My good lord. Thats not the worse yet. They sat down again and now the process goes opposite. The brother used his leg to play with the sister's vagina! Imagine the terror picture in my eyes as I stared at him.

He can still tell me "Tengok tengok! Tengok ape mak ai..."

I haven't been speechless for some time

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home